Some Good Ol’ Texas Fun
One of the most exciting events we’ve ever worked on is just around the corner – and there’s still time for you to join the fun!
Have you ever wanted to ride a mechanical bull? Does an evening of feasting fantastic barbecue sound enticing to you? Interested in getting some custom-made jeans or a cowboy hat? Want to be front and center for an amazing live music show? Then you’ve got to be at Cowboy Roundup!
Cowboy Roundup is a delightfully unique opportunity for Texans and Texas visitors alike to revel in the best that the Lone Star State has to offer. Taking place on Friday, November 16, from 6 to 10 p.m. at the Rattle Inn (conveniently located downtown), it’s the perfect way to start the Formula 1 weekend!
At Cowboy Roundup, you’ll have the chance to:
- Practice using a lasso,
- Test your aim in a shooting game,
- Ride a mechanical bull,
- Dance the Cotton-Eye Joe,
- Dine on Blue Ribbon Barbecue (featuring a recipe perfected
over three generations),
- Get a custom-fitted pair of blue jeans,
- Purchase a custom-fitted cowboy hat,
- And enjoy some of the greatest live music Texas has to offer: Jack Ingram, Texas Tornados, and Drew Womack!
And the best part…
…is that all this fun is going toward a great cause. A portion of the funds raised by Cowboy Roundup will go to the Make A Wish Foundation.
Tickets for Cowboy Roundup are going fast, especially since the next 50 tickets are 50% off! Hurry and get yours today. We’d love to see y’all there!